SVP, Strategy (VM1)
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The SVP, Strategy will provide consistently superior media strategies, ideas and marketplace solutions tailored to our fast-paced client.
- Serve as primary liaison between Zenith and the client.
- Partner with internal teams and other Zenith accounts to develop insights into brand extensions through evaluations and recommendations of cross-platform and merchandising concepts.
- Ensure that client receives full value from Zenith’s resources within the parameters of service/compensation agreement.
- Provide leadership and direction to team working on account.
- Take leading role in client ideation and creativity, partnering with creative, digital and other agencies
- Take leading role in new business activity as required, leading pitch planning teams
- Ensure a robust training program for all members of the team is in place
- Minimum 15 years of media experience with extensive planning knowledge
- Superior client service experience with proven ability to provide strategic media plans
- Bachelors degree
- Experience across all media types (national, local, direct, OOH)
- Ability to anticipate and quickly assess continually changing client needs and adapt resources and strategies accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to translate numbers into viable business solutions to enhance strategies and meet deliverables
- Excellent leadership ability to drive team to deliver results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.