- 357 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
About Publicis Media:
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis. Sapient and Publicis Health. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media and COO, Publicis Groupe, is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, and Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work collaboratively with the Talent Team to improve efficiency and consistently execute HR business processes
- Support transactions across the HR technology platforms, by assisting with reviews, input data, and pull reports and audit as necessary
- Be point of contact to our clients and escalate to Associate and Director when needed
- Possesses strong communication, strategic thinking and outstanding problem solving skills with an exceptional attention to detail
- Maintain HR information and manage relevant employee processes in Payroll and HRIS system
- Develop and maintain reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools in HRIS and maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data, provide analysis to senior leadership as needed
- Collaborate with Associate to ensure consistent implementation of HR programs and company-wide policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Manage general employment life cycle activities including on-boarding, change of status, and termination
- May provide support to a wide range of employee events (examples include employee appreciation activities, holiday celebrations)
- Lead and provide support/inputs to HR project initiatives as assigned
- Communicate proactively with employees and supervisors to resolve administrative or payroll issues
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- HR generalist skills (1-2 years) including technical and administrative knowledge of all HR functions. Gained HR experience by working in an organization with an established HR shared services model
- Excellent customer-focus and creative problem solving, showing ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach, with a willingness to embrace new challenges
- Ability and flexibility to multitask, prioritize, and organize multiple projects/tasks concurrently while meeting required deadlines
- This role requires someone comfortable working in a high volume; fast-paced, results-oriented environment and hold themselves to a very high customer service standard
- Process-oriented and able to maintain the accuracy of data in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to provide updates at all levels
- Expert skill level using MS Office products
- Previous experience and demonstrated capability using HRIS
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of payroll laws, both state and federal and limited to FMLA, ADAAA, EEO
- Demonstrate understanding of Payroll and Benefits
- Professional, self-motivated, results oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.