- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
Moxie is looking for an Email Developer who will be responsible for developing responsive and highly dynamic emails, within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. The ideal candidate will have team experience and a minimum of 2+ years’ experience within ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Candidates with a demonstrated aptitude in deploying campaigns, setting up customer Journeys and developing responsive emails is a must.
· Understand industry best practices related to email development.
· Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS and media queries.
· Responsive/adaptive email experience. Portfolio examples required.
· Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations.
· Work with Leads to implement best practices and department processes.
· Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
· Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process and the business.
· Help assess risk and impact on the existing systems that may arise due to any requirement or functional change.
· Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or an equivalent amount of relevant experience including design, development and testing (must explain relevancy of experience).
· 2+ years of hands-on, software development using current HTML/CSS standards (1+ years must be in a team setting/environment).
· Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism, including the ability to work with internal/external staff and business-minded clients.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency.
· Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.