Senior Associate - Media Buyer (Digital)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Who is Starcom:
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
What You’ll Do:
The Investment Senior Associate will work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to develop and execute media buys for one of our clients. The ideal candidate for this position is an agile, proactive, team player who is curious and open to the changing face of media buying through technological advancement.
This is a collaborative and connected team dedicated to great client service as well as fostering an environment for professional growth for their team members.
- Steward campaigns, which includes daily campaign activation, management, optimization and post-campaign reporting with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Audience targeting on campaigns and assist on custom content programs
- Budget management: own budgets and optimize spend evenly throughout the campaign
- Vendor management: support on client presentations and other client facing deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendor partners to successfully execute campaigns
- Manage tactical planning work to issue RFP’s, select media vehicles, mapping and negotiating using various planning platforms
- Generate and deliver various media reporting to account teams and internal finance teams both on scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Assist with campaign set up and execution including order letters, specs, creative rotation and billing documentation
- Assist with daily client communication (email, calls, and multiple status per week)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or related field with 1+ years of media buying experience
- Understanding of multiple media channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; PowerPoint and advanced Excel
- Strong time management and quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting while effectively managing priorities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.