SFMC Journey Manager
- Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Mercedes-Benz, the #1 premium automotive brand in the world to handle all marketing activity for Mercedes-Benz, from advertising to digital experience, to data science and CRM, to dealer communications.
SFMC product expert to optimize SFMC setup and design and create/implement Journeys.
- Drives local Assessment and gathers market needs
- Perform initial journey briefing workshops with markets
- Driving regional level BRDs
- Translating Use Cases and Contact Flows into Journeys in Marketing Cloud Journey Builder for Regional BRDs
- Creating Data Extensions based on defined Data Model
- Refining Architecture in Marketing Cloud system (User interface, Folder structure) on a regional level but as well on market level
- Development of journey in Test BU and testing
- Consult main track markets and journey approval
- Recommend optimization and AB testing via personalization
- Optimisation and continued rollout/ development of templates – dynamic content, html development
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5-7 years of overall work experience, Ideally 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/similar experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously while maintaining timelines and delivery plans.
- Completed SFMC Certification /Email Specialist or consultant STRONGLY preferred (this then covers all your product knowledge requirements)
- Understanding of SQL and ampscript -> strong knowledge of leveraging sql for SFMC segmentation
- In depth knowledge of relational databases in terms of segmentation and personalization
- Marketing and campaign planning experience
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other additional project members
- Understanding of overall tech landscape incl CRM and DMP, SOCIAL STUDIO
- Ability to translate crm journey flows into tech requirements AND PROVIDE OPTIMIZATION RECOMMENDATIONS
- Knowledge of reporting and metrics, tracking and improvement proposals