- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Manager, Programmatic owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio, and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Sr. Analysts/Analysts. The Manger will also train and oversee the Programmatic Sr. Analysts/Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. The Manager must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, retargeting campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Analysts and Sr. Analysts, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Four-year college degree
- 3+ years of integrated experience managing Video, Search, Display, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Digital video buying experience required
- Programmatic buying experience should include technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Amazon, Verizon Media, Adobe Ad Cloud, Vistar
- Previous leadership/team management experience required
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Experience with TRP/GRP preferred
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements with traditional media understanding a plus
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.