Senior Analyst, Data Architecture
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Senior Analyst, Data Architecture role with Spark Foundry is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further advance their skillset in the field of Data-driven Digital Marketing. This will be a data-focused role that involves working with clients on data strategy, data onboarding and data insights as well as internally with operations, analysts and client teams. The Senior Analyst is responsible for discussing data strategies and DMP implementations with clients, leading data targeting and optimization strategies across assigned accounts and working internally with the Programmatic buying teams to make sure the data strategies are implemented properly.
This is a client-facing role and you will be expected to communicate technical concepts to your assigned client(s) and to ensure account success and customer satisfaction. You will also be expected to learn the capabilities of multiple DSP and DMP platforms, attend training sessions with numerous vendors and communicate internally to their strengths and weaknesses.
This is a unique opportunity at Spark Foundry with the potential to help build out a team/department of data architects.
- Manage data strategy for programmatic advertising clients and communicate strategies/recommendations to clients using a consultative approach.
- Work with Data Management Platform (DMP) partners and manage day-to-day onboarding of client data.
- Leverage data to assess, diagnose and prescribe campaign optimizations to exceed client expectations.
- Extract insights from data and effectively communicate to clients in relation to their goals and objectives. Share results from audience analytics reports with clients when available.
- Actively attend training sessions with various vendors and inquire about data and platform capabilities.
- Assist in the development of client-facing materials including data strategy presentations and audience performance reports.
- Develop a strong overall understanding of the client’s business objective and demonstrate through campaign results how data targeting can help them achieve their business goals.
- Participate in team meetings and knowledge sessions to share new strategies for targeting campaigns and to provide feedback on platform and data performance.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years prior digital advertising experience in a client services capacity with hands-on knowledge of the DSP/DMP landscape, as well as a passion for data-driven advertising and insights.
- Experience managing Online Display, Video and Mobile campaigns
- Understanding and experience with DSPs, DMPs, 3rd Party data, pixels and Ad Servers
- Familiarity with customer acquisition goals and optimizing to CPA, CTR, Completion Rate, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, technical know-how and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow projects through to completion
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Highly organized with attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.