Associate Director, Business Development
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Associate Director will assist the VP of Business Development in driving the U.S. business development practice by providing varying degrees of leadership, guidance, and support at the local and regional levels. This role reports into the VP of Business Development and the average time in this position is 18-24 months.
Business Development Management Responsibilities:
· Manage the development of the U.S. Business Development Coordinator
· Manage and elevate all U.S. business development meetings, reporting, and deliverables
· Manage U.S. and Global business development pipelines
· Oversee Salesforce adoption and maintenance for business development related work
· Manage and elevate business development content database for U.S and global teammates
Business Development Sales Responsibilities:
· Activate the U.S. sales plan through targeted outreach to potential clients
· Participate in and lead U.S. business development process as pitch captain on select opportunities
· Manage all communications with inbound and outbound leads throughout the sales process
· Research emerging companies within each targeted vertical for proactive prospecting
· Assist in development of yearly business development strategy
· Guide Performics’ Client Solutions Consultants to elevate the quality of all deliverables and constantly improve our process and professionalism
· Assist in creating overarching storyline, strategy, and end-to-end solutions for pitches
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
• 4-6 years of relevant sales experience
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-collaboration environment and bring ideas together for a better solution
• Strong project management skills, results-oriented team player
• Great “people skills” and ability to build relationships
• Fluency in Power Point, Word, and social media
• Graphic design or video production skills a plus
• Strong attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.