Senior Media Planner
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
- Provide research for and write media Point-Of-Views (POVs).
- Develop media strategy and recommendations.
- Present media plans and provide plan maintenance including objectives/strategies and updates.
- Maintain stewardship of reports including competitive reports using “Kantar” software to assess media schedules of competitors.
- Interpret competitive data and relay conclusions.
- Review and verify media buys to ensure proper execution.
- Meet with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan.
- Liaise with internal Strategic Resources department for use of syndicated resources.
- Participate in more advanced functions as part of training and development.
- Answer and resolve routine, but complex questions and problems.
Company Culture/Value Requirements:
- Inquisitive, collaborative, and supportive.
Internal: Partners with Strategy team members, Strategic Resources, Activation Groups, and Finance
External: Some exposure to Client. Significant vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year’s media planning experience (agency environment) across all types of media
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.