Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
Publicis Emil is looking for a Personal Assistant willing to be the right hand of two of our Chief Officers in a dynamic and creative setting in Berlin. The environment is international and multi-cultural requiring you to interact with global as well as local stakeholders.
Your role will be to take away any tasks possible from the executives’ daily role giving them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible. You will also support them in impactful projects and with their teams.
- Actively managing the executives’ calendar and ensuring there are no conflicts while supporting the day to day needs and operations run smoothly
- Bring attention to priory actions, commitments and responsibilities
- Delegate and forward emails requests to the right people
- Help creating proper PPTs out of rough sketches
- Facilitating meetings, by collecting upfront the information needed to do the meeting effectively
- Following up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items
- Manage knowledge management in the intranet and organize all the documents so that they are distributed to the right people and available online
- Expense administration and travel arrangements
- Appetite in understanding the executives’ role, the projects they lead and Publicis Emil global approach
- Ability to interface professionally and confidentially across levels of management, cultures and disciplines
- Trustworthy with a strong track record of upholding high standards and consistent ownership
- Detailed oriented, rigorous, and ability to work tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills and Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and German imperative