Production Intern - Saatchi & Saatchi NY
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Saatchi & Saatchi is an agency on a mission to be our client’s indispensable creative partner in their marketing transformation. We have the diverse expertise in data, technology, strategy, and creative at our core to Make It Right, Make It Magic, and Make It Work. Our system is to unearth crucial insights and set our strategic course, create experiences and communications that capture consumer attention, and set in place a frictionless system to bring creative ideas to marketing platforms.
Saatchi & Saatchi is looking for Production Interns to join our agency from June 1st, 2020 – August 7th, 2020. We provide an immersive, fast-paced, 10-week Summer Internship in which you will gain a comprehensive understanding of our business, be given real client deliverables, receive hands-on mentorship from experienced advertising industry professionals, develop your professional skills to meet day-to-day agency and client expectations, and collaborate in teams to solve a client’s business challenge.
As a Production Intern, here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with the team to manage small- to mid-scale projects from beginning to end, on time, on budget, and on brief
- Be responsible for project management of creative workstreams
- Work with Strategy, Creative, Account Management, and Production teams to ensure smooth delivery of assets, while also facilitating communications between teams
- Work with the team and supervisors to learn process, workflows, best practices, and tools that support the profitable delivery of client work
- Learn to develop scopes of work, staffing plans, and cost estimates for small-scale projects and engagements, with direct manager supervision and support
- Work closely with team and supervisors to learn how to identify critical gaps in resources, and help to find solutions
- Maintain communications and documentation, including status, project plans, change orders, QA ticketing, and asset management
- Participate in daily or weekly status meetings
To be a Production Intern, here’s what you should have:
- To be working toward or recently graduated from a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to stay organized and multi-task, as well as keep others organized and on-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal team members
- Self-motivated, curious, proactive, and adaptable mindset
- Willingness to learn and creatively solve problems with a positive, professional demeanor
- Passion for the marketing and advertising industry
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
To connect with us or learn more, visit http://saatchiny.com/ny-us/.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.