Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Scrum Master to join our Global Data team. The individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing one of our data teams and working under the agile methodology. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think problem-solve.
The Scrum Master will be working within the Publicis Emil Acceleration Team who are responsible for driving the future of the Transformation agenda for Daimler. Specifically the Scrum Master will be responsible for managing the ongoing delivery of the programme of work – that will demonstrate how, by investing in Martech and Data insight, the client is able to achieve both greater operational efficiency and increased level of engagements to drive a lower cost per acquisition. In delivering the programme of work the Scrum Master will be working with the full Daimler Martech stack – Saleforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce DMP, Adobe Target and Adobe Engagement Manager as well as end-to-end digital communications – eCRM, Onsite, Display and Social and alongside Data Strategist and Scientists, Business Analysts and Consultants and channel subject matter experts.
- Act as a servant leader and moderator to your team
- Facilitate Scrum Meetings and creating an inspiring atmosphere
- Help building and refining the Product Backlog as a team sport
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via agile methods
- Take responsibility for impediment removal
- Help build a safe and agile environment to enable high team performance
- Help prioritize, optimize and enable value driven thinking
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Master’s degree in business, computer science or related field required
- Scrum Master certification required
- 5-7 years’ experience in information technology (IT) project management required
- Must possess leadership skills and experience
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas
- Must possess the ability to work well with many different kind of people, departments, and divisions
- Data standardisation, onboarding and cleansing
- Working Experience of Salesforce systems (DMP and SFMC), Adobe systems (AEM, Analytics and Target)
- Marcomms, particularly DMP driven activity in CRM, on-site and paid digital
- Ability to quickly upskill and onboard new tools and systems
- Global understanding of Data Connections/Data Process and the general Customer Journey
- Fluent English