Buyer, Local (Spot TV)
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Apex Exchange is a Publicis Groupe agency focused on delivering efficiencies and unique opportunities to our clients.
Primary responsibilities are to maintain and coordinate Local Video and Audio campaigns for Apex client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understanding and stewarding the negotiating and purchasing local broadcast activity (broadcast and cable)
• Maintain marketplace conditions
• Knowledge of how to estimate delivery for all target demographics
• Ability to pursue value added opportunities
• Maintain confirmation of purchase, schedules, budgets, and reconciliation of station billing
• Monitor performance of buys and securing bonus weight for under-delivery
• Evaluate post-analyses and secure bonus weight for any under-deliveries
• Meet all due dates for buys, post-analyses, and assigned projects
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2+ years of experience
• Required education: Bachelor's
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Collaborative, team player mindset while being self-sufficient
• Detail oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Mediaocean is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.