SVP, Global Strategy
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Generate strategic media initiatives and lead all aspects of media planning for key global client.
• Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategy to define the future direction of Client business
• Actively listen to Clients and continually identify opportunities to lead thinking
• Team leader for Client interaction fostering positive relationships
• Identifies key target insights based on Client brief necessary for formulating communication strategy
• Evaluates composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
• Effectively communicates and solicits agreement of best opportunities for Client
• Ensure the quality of work for all Client deliverables
• Serves as key resource for local markets in defining media strategy & media plans
• Supervising, training and developing staff (managing workload, delegating and managing projects and resources, performance management)
• Develop process improvements and best practices to ensure consistency, flexibility and efficiency resulting in solutions that meet or exceed Client expectations
• Serves as leadership and content development coordinator for all Client presentations
• Ability to cross sell interagency products and services
• Collaborate with Business Intelligence/Analytics, data and investment teams to identify consumer learning needs and drive consumer insight generation, analysis/interpretation
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; MBA a plus
• 10+ years of relevant experience with progressive levels of responsibility and business acumen in marketing and communications and team management
• Must have online and offline media experience. Offline experience will be TV, Print, Radio, OOH. Online experience will consist of Display, Search, Social, and Mobile, and Content Marketing.
• Fluency with Media Tools and solid understanding of Digital Planning tools
• Proven experience and success in presenting plans to Client and influencing top level Client decisions
• Demonstrated critical thinking skill and strong problem-solving skills – navigates effectively through difficult issues, builds required consensus to drive business needs and results
• Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – effectively presents formal POV internally and externally
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and quantitative/analytical skills
• Strong Client presentation skills and business writing skills
• Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning and Client relations
• Detail oriented and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Critical assessor of talent – builds and motivates high performing teams
• Able to direct long range planning and the development of programs to maximize organizational resources
• Design and manage projects, resources, stakeholders, participants and deadlines
• High results orientation and able to effectively juggle and prioritize many competing demands – high tolerance to effectively manage change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.