- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The SEO Manager is responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs, including natural search, content marketing, and conversion optimization. The SEO Manager provides thought leadership on search strategies and optimization; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members. The Manager is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
• Takes responsibility for client‘s results
• Leads multiple client engagements, pending hourly requirements
• Ensures client satisfaction and contract renewal
• Leader of client engagements – Sets engagement strategy & goals
• Organizes internal and client resources to achieve client’s objectives
• Manages all Performics Billing and Reporting responsibilities for book of business
• Follow all processes as defined by departmental management
• Directs and manages the daily work flow of engagements, and interfaces directly with day-to-day client contacts
• Reviews client deliverables for QA and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
• Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
• Can independently manage engagements to specified KPIs, and satisfy client needs
• Assembles unique insights based on practiced experience with SEO fundamentals
• Works well within a pre-defined team structure
• Understands and correctly articulates the various SEO consultative offerings
• Drafts renewal plans for the continuation of consultative work
• Superb organization and time management ability
• Supplements knowledge of SEO channel and seeks out opportunities to broaden skill set
• Effectively creates and delivers client presentations
• Provides thought leadership to clients in search
• Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
• Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing
• Meets specified deadlines
Team Leadership & Development
• Embraces and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity. Adopts stated account management standards and program management best practices
• Assists in training, mentoring, and developing team members
• Reverse mentoring with another colleague of a different channel expertise
• Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
• Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
• 2-3 years of account management experience in online advertising, direct marketing, or SEO
• Search, display, social, mobile, video or affiliate experience
• Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
• Minimum of 1-2 years as associate account manager or equivalent if internal candidate
• High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
About the Way We Work:
We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
Know Your Teammates
We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. We are a community. Play with intention.
Make It Better
We believe there’s always room for growth—professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage our clients to do the same.
Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember—the best idea wins.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.