Organic Search (SEO) Associate Media Director
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The SEO Associate Director, along with the VP of Search, will co-lead the planning and direction of all SEO activities applied against our client, a time-tested financial institution. The goal for this team leader is to align the client to technical best practices with the goal of driving acquisition on-site. Secondarily, the candidate should also assist in the advice and direction of content strategy as needed. The AD will lead a team of managers, senior associates, and associates.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have strong experience with technical SEO and have the ability to collaborate and deliver guidance to teams both internal and external. Candidate should be comfortable with an SEO savvy client and goals rooted in digital acquisition.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required:
- A background in team leadership and planning SEO strategy
- 5-8 years of relevant SEO experience with a primary focus on technical SEO and a secondary focus on content creation and optimization
- Able to communicate ideas around website architecture to the client and internal teams
- Able to provide POV and guidance to junior team members and client on the above
- Strong command of overall search marketing landscape
- Experience with tools such as Omniture, Conductor, Lighthouse, and SEM Rush
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects for self
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Experience working on a financial brand
- Developer background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.