Organic Search (SEO) Media Manager
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The SEO Manager is required to apply SEO expertise against a time-tested financial brand to help build organic website traffic. The SEO Manager will collaborate with the Associate Director/Director in driving strategic SEO expertise within the team and in helping to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objective. They will be responsible for planning, optimizing, reporting and analyzing organic search engine marketing activities.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have strong experience with technical SEO and have the ability to collaborate and deliver guidance to teams both internal and external. Candidate should be comfortable with an SEO savvy client.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required:
- 3-5 years of relevant technical SEO experience
- Able to communicate ideas around website architecture to the client and internal teams
- Able to provide POV and guidance to junior team members and client on the above
- Strong command of search engine research and reporting resources
- Experience with tools such as, Omniture, Conductor, Lighthouse, and SEM Rush
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects for self
- Experience working on a financial brand
- Developer background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.