Sr. Analyst, Paid Social
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for leading the success of client paid social media campaigns by providing thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization, building strong relationships, and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members.
- Uses analytical and problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless campaign execution to meet and exceed stated client objectives
- Directs bid strategy, campaign optimizations, and reporting for paid social media campaigns
- Oversees budgets and flighting for all self-service platforms
- Centrally manages rate tracking, benchmarking, planning costs, and overall budget for client accounts
- Forecasts around audits and campaign analytics
- Assists the Associate Director with overall strategy and recommendation
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business, mathematics, or economics preferred
- 2+ years of media buying, planning, and recommendation experience in an agency environment with emphasis on paid social
- Demonstrated experience buying and planning across multiple platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Experience working in a client-facing capacity
- Experience using paid media to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Genuine interest in the digital media space and enjoys staying up-to-date on industry trends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.