Senior Media Associate, Digital Investment
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Senior Media Associate, Digital Investment will work cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners to develop and execute media plans across multiple channels (programmatic, social, online video and audio, display, etc.) for a well-known Sports Broadcasting client. The ideal candidate for this position is a proactive, creative thinker, who is good with numbers and has a an ongoing curiosity of the ever-changing digital media landscape and keeping ahead of digital marketing trends.
Must haves include at least 1 to 2 years of experience within media investment/buying or planning. The Senior Associate will work closely with media partners, other internal teams, and the client to ensure flawless executions. This is part of a collaborative team that encourages learning new aspects of media and career development.
- Successfully contribute to building strong client relationships. The team will interact with the client on a regular basis to understand their needs and help them reach their target market and be a proactive strategic partner in helping them to grow their business
- Collaborate with media supervisors, directors and associates to create cutting edge strategies and executions
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams i.e. Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Teams
- Pivot Optimization
- Provide support to the strategy team by managing reoccurring and ad hock projects
- Strategize with your team and the client to develop innovative, well-targeted marketing solutions. Come up with alternative media solutions and, when it makes sense, re-create the wheel
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in media buying and/or planning
- Strong understanding of digital media strategy and tools
- Understanding of multiple media channels
- Ability to think beyond "media" as an active creative collaborator and look for unconventional solutions to problems.
- Analytical mindset and adeptness with media math
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.