Senior Display Account Executive
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path. As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company. To learn more, visitwww.performics.com.
This role requires someone to lead the day to day running of their client’s Display Media, as well as contribute to the team and company on a wider level.
Specifically, you will be charged with:
- Best in class media planning across Display; demonstrating rigour and diligence; supporting decisions with evidence; and striving for innovation whilst also meeting client KPIs. Production of a high quality accurate product (plans, reports, PCAs).
- Leading negotiations in delivering best value for clients
- Being actively involved in exploring more future facing, programmatic trading methods
- Building effective and accurate reporting templates (with the assistance of an Account Executive). Drawing out insights from campaign data, and making recommendations for optimisations on a weekly basis
The Successful candidate will have experience in:
- Ideally relevant experience in planning consumer facing Digital Company
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital marketplace, inclusive of ad-tech and programmatic opportunities (although programmatic trading experience is not a requirement)
- Seamlessly running of accounts: best in class planning product Digital Display, ‘zero issues policy’, no queries, no missed deadlines
- Develop contact strategy with senior clients; appreciation of their objectives and different approaches required
- Inform clients/ planning of innovative opportunities as soon as they are in market
- Always strive for the best solution: a story from start to finish, considered, insightful, collaborative
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.