Regional Lead Data Strategist (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
We are looking for a data-driven marketing specialist with strong CRM experience to support digital transformation of our Client. The Lead Data Strategist will support our Regional team and client by continually developing and evaluating short- and long-term strategic data, digital & financial objectives for the ongoing success of the business.
Who we are looking for?
- Independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who is able to understand the business needs across the different silos of creative, media, CRM, social, CX/UX and others, to be able to connect the dots and truly think through customer journey centralization
- Broad understanding of areas like: web analytics, personalization, social listening, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing, CRM analysis
- A rapid learner with the ability to simplify complexity and to explain insights in a broader strategic context
- A strong communicator, whose opinion will be heard and who is forceful enough to drive any change required while keeping data at the core of decisions.
- Experience in understanding, using and implementing the following systems: AA, GA 360, Salesforce Marketing and Service Cloud, developing and implementing DMP use cases
- Hands-on experience in working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, PowerBI
- At least 8+ years’ proven experience in strategic planning, client services, analytics or project management at an agency with a track record in doing data-driven marketing projects over the last years
- Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, data driven marketing, strategic planning, engagement planning, digital marketing
- Top talent who has demonstrated ability to lead in data transformation and digital customer journey implementation
- Must have Adobe Analytics working experience, Google Analytics is a plus
- Extensive knowledge in GA 360, Salesforce Marketing and Service Cloud and DMP functionality and Integration