Business Process Analyst in Digital Marketing Operations (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
We operate across 3 regions and 39 markets for our client, steering a multitude of global projects to drive digital marketing transformation and activate measures to market Daimler products and services.
The goal of this role is to review existing processes of how markets are running their digital marketing initiatives, engaging with the delivery hubs (content management, DMP and personalization, CRM and Data analytics) to optimize lead generation measures and improve our ability to add value for our client more efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, map out and analyze existing processes across delivery hubs, markets, regional and global teams
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies as well as opportunities to streamline existing processes
- Suggest possible short-term quick fix solutions
- Facilitate process workflow modeling and collaborate with the Customer Journey Integration Manager on process improvements, automation opportunities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Deploy effective business improvement approaches, tools and techniques
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Create framework for non-standard activations
- Understand escalation requirements within the various activation centers and create incident management process
- Educate users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Digital Marketing Operations processes in the global environment with Central-Regional-Local structures is required
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a consultancy required
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management and Process Definition methodologies and software
- Experience with setting up, merging and optimizing JIRA instances as well as corresponding workflows and definitions
- Good understanding of MarTech solutions (CMS, DMP, CRM, Web-Analytics)