Project Manager - Global OneWeb team (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
The ideal candidate will help organize the global OneWeb team.
What is OneWeb? It’s Daimler’s ecosystem of country websites, applications and content built around Adobe Experience Manager CMS. In Emil it is one of the key activation centers we built for our client to drive digital transformation and better market their products and services online.
As a Project Manager, you will ensure that the numerous internal stakeholders working on leveraging the OneWeb capabilities within their broader marketing strategy are collaborating and aligning as we continue to evolve the platform, and steer our regions as they activate it in their markets.
Responsibilities may include:
- Ensure alignment of information and share best practices across 3 regions
- Gather feedback and inputs from the regions for the global content improvement, site optimization or other required activities
- Make sure regions understand new features and ToDos for the content projects, so that they can organize markets accordingly
- Be an interface between the regions and client’s website development and content teams
- Organize global OneWeb team: manage team’s Kanban board, maintain Confluence / JIRA where required, facilitate meetings, and make sure all global team members and the regions have a clear view on deadlines and milestones
- Manage admin tasks, including status reporting and monthly invoicing inputs
- Coordinate and be a point of contact for access management
- Maintain knowledge sharing platform for markets and regions
- Create manuals and materials where required
- Keep track of all active requests in the backlog and make sure all stakeholders comment and action their respective tickets
- Coordinate with data and personalization teams to ensure a regular information exchange
- Work closely with the Digital Programme Manager to steer processes in the standardized way across digital streams and suggest improvements
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience working within Agile methodologies
- CMS experience required, preferably AEM
- Detail oriented person that is able to chase a high number of stakeholders and keep track of high volume of tasks and projects
- A quick learner that is able to digest technical information and translate it into simple steps
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English, German would be an advantage