Media Planner, Strategy
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The Media Planner will be responsible for planning, negotiating and stewarding media plans. The ideal candidate must be able to manage day-to-day planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with publishers and partner agencies.
- Assist in planning and activation strategy development for top tier client
- Manage campaign authorizations, budgets, and reconciliation process
- Interact daily and maintain rapport with digital media publishers
- Analyze research data and media/marketing information; issues and reports information to clients
- Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and negotiation skills. Good presentation skills a plus
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and vendors
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in a media planning/buying position
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (i.e. Double Click DART, Atlas DMT)
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience analyzing data and market research
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience is a plus
- VP, Strategy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.