Analyst, Search Marketing
- 1170 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Analyst, Search is responsible for monitoring and maintaining media campaign development and activation on search channels. The ideal candidate requires proficiency in math, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as creativity and an overall interest in and understanding of how consumers leverage search media in the decision path. This level also requires participation in and successful completion of our agency wide entry-level training program, as well as our search specific training track.
• Gather research necessary to build a new campaign
• Assist the manager in gathering necessary data for plan development
• Generate paperwork necessary for purchase authorization
• Primary party responsible for working with key vendor to get campaign live
• Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
• Active monitoring and management of performance and competitive landscape
• Monitor and optimize paid search performance to meet business objectives
• Develop optimization recommendations
• Utilize bid management tools as well as Google paid search platforms to build campaigns, implement optimizations, pull reporting, and QA campaigns
• Implementation of optimizations and/or testing plans
• Pulling and analyzing data to inform campaign reporting and helping to build insights
• Responsible for granular maintenance of monthly billing cycle
• Responsible for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
• Responsible for learning all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis
• Timely delivery of all work
• Stay informed on search industry trends and new tools and ad formats
• Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Some professional or internship experience in paid search or online/digital marketing
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Knowledge of Google Ads or Balihoo is a plus
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments, and meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented with demonstrated organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.