- Hickson Rd, Barangaroo NSW 2000, Australia
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest –in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that. At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve. By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new. Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivalled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients. We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you. To learn more, visit www.sparkfoundryww.com
Spark Foundry are on the hunt for an experienced Trader/Investor to join their agile team as a Planner/Buyer to:
- Plan and buy media across offline and online channels
- Negotiate with media owners
- Manage client wips and campaigns
- Project manage events/activations
- Plan digital and performance campaigns
- Buy TV, print and OOH
- Manage finance and invoicing
- Train and mentor
This team has 5 key clients so no day is the same. You will gain strong project management and client service experience and there is great opportunity for progression within the role.
Experience with media tools and systems is a must to be considered for this role.
- Support the day to day planning and investment across a portfolio of clients
- Learn and use effective planning and buying techniques to drive innovation
- Be aware of competitor activity and any general media industry topics which may affect clients business and deliver insights
- Develop excellent client and media relationships
- Ensure that unique and ground-breaking ideas are generated
- Learn and use effective planning techniques to drive innovation
- Understanding of Australian media landscape
- Good communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Good presentation skills
- Understanding of Spark Foundry’s media systems and tools
- General computer skills
- A bachelor degree of Arts, Communication, Media or Advertising
- Experience using media systems and tools such as Roy Morgan, QQX etc
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the media and clients
- Willingness to learn and progress within the role
What's in it for you?
- An unrivalled opportunity to shape your career in media in a fun and dynamic agency with inclusivity at the core of its culture.
- The chance to work across a range of Australia’s most iconic brands and contribute to their growth.
- Flexible working – We support our people to balance their individual commitments and thrive both professionally and personally whether that means adjusting your start and finish times or working from home when needed.
- A social Committee dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as fortnightly drinks, Melbourne cup, Christmas party, quarterly charity events and more.
- Wellness initiatives from free yoga classes, annual flu vaccinations, skin checks, healthy snacks and a company wide shut down on World Mental health day.
- Free breakfast, milk, fresh fruit & a pre-pay day lunch each month where we cater lunch for all of our staff to enjoy as a thank you for all their hard work.
- Early finish Friday where the Spark office closes down at 2pm on the last Friday of every month.
- Ongoing learning and development program tailored specifically to you and your career development