Supervisor, Programmatic (Precision)
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Publicis Media’s Precision, Central Activation team supports PM Agency clients by executing programmatic campaigns to meet performance goals across a variety of platforms.
The Supervisor role is accountable for the successful implementation & execution of programmatic campaigns for Public Media clients that are supported by PM Precision’s Central Activation team.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with platforms such as The Trade Desk & Google DV360 (among others), and an expert in DSP campaign management functions, including campaign build, creative assignment, partner pixel trafficking, performance optimization principles & reporting capabilities.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include collaborating with US agency counterparts to drive KPI success & overseeing a team in our globally distributed locations that support execution for programmatic campaigns. Additionally, the Account Manager will create and manage various workflows to ensure efficiency when working across internal teams.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape and enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry and truly being a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Oversee execution of multichannel programmatic media campaigns for agency clients (desktop/mobile, display/video)
- Manage launch timelines, the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Establish efficient workflows for collaboration between agency counterparts and global support teams.
- Troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
- Review optimization reporting and analysis, and guide team to meet performance KPIs
- Provide guidance for most effective campaign setup and efficient use of reporting systems
- Work with technology partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management and implementation questions
- Identify areas for opportunity to improve current procedures, and grow internal team capability.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in bid management, campaign management, or digital operations
- 1+ year client-facing experience
- Direct Report management experience preferred
- Experience collaborating with global counterparts for support
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables & project timelines efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, experience with Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Willingness and ability to provide timely feedback to colleagues, superiors, and partners
- Ability to act as a proactive part of the Publicis Media team, and to act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm, and organization
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.