Associate, National Video Intelligence
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
PM Precision is PMX’s data-informed, tech-enabled trading division that helps brands reach audiences on highly viewable, fraud free media. Precision spans product strategists, marketers, solutions consultants, activation specialists, ad-ops and data scientists. Precision encompasses agency-embedded teams that provide greater strategic alignment with clients and buying teams. Agency teams are supported by a centralized team for shared resources, best practices, tech audits and partnership management.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The National Video Intelligence team delivers sustainable, transparent, competitive advantage to Publicis Media clients and agencies. This is done through the consolidated strength of our agencies, deep understanding of our client drivers, leveraging scaled investment, marketplace innovation, strength in partnerships and intelligence.
The Associate helps deliver industry intelligence that keep Publicis Media clients, strategy teams and investment teams up-to-date with industry events, programming, marketplace conditions and models/tools.
Working within a media investment group, this position involves the analyses of the national video marketplace, a grasp of the different video platforms and an understanding of viewer habits and trends. The ability to process data, analyze, and present are essential to the job. Working with numbers is a critical part of the job, while other necessary skills include strong analytical skills, innovative thought process, interpretation of data and solid communication skills.
- Maintain current knowledge of marketplace conditions through industry periodicals, email newsletters, and websites
- Take clear ownership of assigned tasks
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on schedule
- Communicate internally and externally with mature and professional business acumen
- Interpret data and prepare presentations in PowerPoint to present to internal investment teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of experience working at a media agency, negotiating TV dayparts and online video
- Strong negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to take complex data and analyze
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to organize ideas logically
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Media Ocean software (DDS, MBOX (inclusive of Prisma)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.