Analyst, Data & Analysis - Client Solutions - (m)PHASIZE
- 274 Riverside Ave, Westport, CT, United States
Analyst, Data & Analysis - Client Solutions
(m)PHASIZE is a recognized leader in the field of marketing analytics and ROI optimization. We have developed “game changing” solutions that are providing our clients with distinct competitive advantages and significant improvement in marketing effectiveness & ROI.
What you’ll do:
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst, Data & Analysis - Client Solutions – a passionate marketing analytics and data professional. Someone to interpret analytic and modeling data, derive insights and present those finding to our clients. Sound like you? Read on.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Generate insights and interpret analytic / model output
- Ensure quality of output
- Lead client engagements and present insights at all client levels
- Partner with clients and be recognized a trusted resource
- Work in a team environment as well as self sufficiently
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 0-3 years of marketing research, quantitative analysis in marketing
- Significant coursework or degree in quantitative fields
- Knowledge and exposure to quantitative marketing research (Marketing Mix, Pricing Promotion, Forecasting) and statistical techniques (Regression, Time Series)
- Experience with SAS / SPSS or other statistics packages
- Experience with project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
Core Competencies & Skills:
- Strong analytic thinker and problem solver
- Sound technical marketing research skills
- Ability to understand business context
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Intellectually Curious
- Accountable for accomplishing own work
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.