Paid Social Account Manager
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
As the original performance marketing agency, Performics converts consumer intent into revenue for the world's most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 41 countries worldwide, Performics creates connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, owned and earned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of its Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company.
This position requires a highly motivated & technical person to lead day-to-day strategic management across Rolex’s global paid social business, overseeing strategy development and execution whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client service. This individual will help to define, design and deliver Performics vision and work closely with the search team and partner agencies.
Rolex is the most prestigious luxury watch brand. The role of the Paid Social Manager is to help the central team with the coordination of Paid Social across 52 markets. The central Performics team in London runs all activity centrally and is tasked with best in class strategy and deployment. The Paid Social Manager will be client facing and will be supporting the team in coordination of local markets, execution of campaigns and assisting with wider account projects for Rolex.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Social specialist, to lead the strategic and tactical execution of the Paid Social campaigns. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of Paid Social demands a mix of creative and analytical skills in order to drive results across our national and global client portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the digital industry and technology. They will be interested in understanding how consumers think, feel and behave in relation to products and services; and in how technology can enable brands to engage with and influence this behaviour.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel paid social campaigns (including Facebook and Twitter) to both brand and direct response objectives
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform and Power Editor
- Be solution driven and innovative in approach to drive performance across accounts
- Be strategic-minded and able to shape and develop a paid social strategy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and inquisitive mind
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of media research tools – you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- 25 days holiday, plus days off between Christmas and New Year
- Season ticket loan
- Pension – after probation
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Subsidised massages, acupuncture and wellbeing treatments
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
- Free Friday afternoon drinks