Data Analyst (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
As a Data Analyst, you feel most comfortable when working with data and numbers. You will be working alongside our Global Strategy Unit and accros markets to develop critical and relevant insights and recommendation, enabling the strategy team to answer key questions and make better, data-driven marketing decisions:
You will also:
- Understand underlying business challenges and be able to apply analytics to solve them
- Develop measurement frameworks and create different kind of reports & dashboards to support the decision making process of different stakeholders
- Be responsible for educating teams (internal and external) on how to work with data
- Define requirements for Data Scientists and Data Engineers to create solutions for production environments
- 2+ years’ proven experience as a Data Analyst or similar role, with an expertise in one of these areas: web analytics, personalization, social listening, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing
- Ability to simplify and explain with clarity complex concepts and ideas in a broader context
- Must have in-depth experience with web analytics systems like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or Google Studio
- Eexperience in working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, PowerBI or IBM Cognos
- Ideally a scientific background with a good statistical skillset and experiences in working with SPSS
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL and working with data warehouse & databases
- Basic knowledge of Data Management Platform vendors like Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle or Google
- An understanding of predictive modelling techniques like propensity scoring, clustering
- Basic skills in working with R or Python is a plus
- International client experience preferable
- Fluency in written and spoken English