Data Strategic Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
As a Data Strategic Project Manager, you are organized, have great interpersonal skills and can work under pressure whilst managing several tasks simultaneously. You will be responsible for managing projects and ensuring the teams are aware of timings for client deliverables.
You will also:
- Be the interface to other teams (incl. content, DMP and personalization, network, data architects and dev teams) and the client to manage and prioritize requests
- Participate in the global sprint planning and ensure completeness of the regional team’s requests, as well as integrity of the outcome
- Keep track of the demands and bugs that impact data analytics and tracking to ensure the maintainance of information across the regional data hub team
- Work closely with other teams to ensure a proper handover of data insights for further improvements and testing
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects
- Manage tools (MS Teams / Confluence /JIRA/ shared virtual workspaces) to sustain information sharing, communication and connectivity
- Own administrative tasks
- Be able to explain complex technical topics to the client
- Focus on the business impact and be able to ask the right questions to triage demands
- 5+ years’ proven experience in project management with a background in web analytics and digital marketing
- Previous experience in technical role (prior to project management), preferred
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or Google Studios
- Documentation of all project artifacts (e.g. project requirements, project plans, campaign reports)
- Good eye for client-ready presentations
- Fluency in both written and spoken English