Talent Recruiter Manager (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven recruiter, with experience in the digital marketing sector to help grow our team and realize our business ambitions.
You will be part of an inclusive work environment and work in a team across multiple disciplines and cultures to attract the best digital marketing talent out there. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with line managers to ensure a smooth candidate experience.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle in this exciting and fast-paced environment.
Your previous experience in-house or with an agency in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates will give you the skills needed to succeed in this role.
- Recruitment for a range of roles including senior/director level roles, as well as mid-level account managers or entry level candidates, digital and marketing specialists, subject matter experts in data and technical functions, as well as creatives, strategists and client facing talent
- Building and maintaining an extensive talent pipeline, including freelancers
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand current recruitment needs and turn these into compelling job briefs/adverts
- Job adverts on the company website, various job boards and LinkedIn
- Conducting candidate qualification, CV screening and first stage interviews, to ensure high caliber candidates are filtered and progressed through a streamlined recruitment process
- Regular communication to hiring managers with updates, solutions and new ideas
- Creatively match candidates to roles, or other potential opportunities for future hires
- Partner with our Global Mobility Team for questions on potential moves or secondments
- Collaborate with the wider Talent team and creatives on the development of our Employer Value Proposition and branding
- Provide consultative support and guidance to hiring managers, and assist with the onboarding programs
The ideal candidate:
- Immediately available (freelance or perm position)
- Previous recruitment experience as an internal or agency recruiter, including with senior level roles
- Knowledge of internet and digital marketing sectors
- An expert user of job boards and LinkedIn
- A good judge of talent and potential
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written
- Solid English