Senior Associate, Strategy
- 1170 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
- Oversee branded content programs from brief to execution.
- Participate in ideation sessions and brief partners on what is required of them to fulfill brand objectives in the content space.
- Work closely with partner agencies and brand team to ensure content programs are in line with overarching strategies.
- Project manage programs from proposal stage through end date including; concept development, asset negotiation, asset production and brand approval, reporting and optimizations
- Manage and train employees in the branded content and production space
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or advertising
- Detail oriented and able to creatively assess concepts and assets to ensure it is brand safe, aligned with the brand equity and within creative guidelines
- Creative, passionate about the industry with a strong desire to do good work and bring forth new and innovative thinking
- Collaborative, a true team player that will work well collaborating with internal and external teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.