- 350 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Performics Analytics & Technology Team is responsible for driving client performance by combining insights and strategic thinking across client engagements. As a Senior Analyst, you have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of a client’s business and marketing strategy through the delivery of data driven insights.
- Deliver client and internal solutions through quantitative analysis in line with industry best practices
- Execute analytics projects in coordination with the analytic team lead and partners across the agency
- Provide subject matter expertise on marketing strategy, digital attribution, experimental design, media mix, budget allocation, audience and programmatic strategy, consumer insights and competitive analysis
- Contribute to innovation within digital marketing and analytics within the agency and industry
- Define, prioritize and execute various analytics projects including: budgeting, forecasting, scenario planning, test design, campaign management and advanced report production
- Marketing analytics, including predictive analytics, digital attribution modeling, and market forecasting
- Developing models to analyze short term impact of marketing but also the long term impact on brand and competitive position
- Estimation of marketing impact and efficiency, return on investment (ROI), marginal return on investment (MROI), brand equity, profit, and market share
- Utilizing econometric techniques to measure ROI of traditional media tactics (TV, print, circular, direct mail, etc.) as well as offline impact from digital mediums
- Practical skills with ability to derive actionable insights that help our clients make decisions and drive performance
People & Team Development
- Assist analysts with skill development and problem solving
- Identify and build business case and provide feedback on best practices
- Assist manage product/service development
- Provide training to employees across departments on analytical approaches to marketing
- 2-4 year of experience in interactive marketing, business consulting using data and information to drive marketing recommendations
- Degree in marketing or quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or economics. MBA or Advanced Degree a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing methods and systems including Search, Display & Programmatic, Social Media, Content
- Experiences in SQL preferred
- Experiences in R, Python (or other statistical analysis and data mining packages)
- In-depth knowledge in multivariate testing and statistical analysis
- Experience in leading web analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) is preferred
- Experience with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau a plus
- Possession of excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, experience with VBA a plus
- Detail oriented, quick learner and able to balance multiple tasks
- Strong project management skills
About the Way We Work:
We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
Know Your Teammates
We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. We are a community. Play with intention.
Make It Better
We believe there’s always room for growth—professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage our clients to do the same.
Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember—the best idea wins.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.