- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
- Responsible for building a measurement plan, KPI development, and identification of strategic areas for optimization
- Define, prioritize, and execute various analytics projects including budgeting and scenario planning, test design, campaign management, advanced reporting, and data visualization (storytelling)
- Marketing analytics, including predictive analytics (statistical modeling), digital attribution modeling, and forecasting; measuring short term impact of marketing but also the long term impact on brand and competitive position
- Estimation of marketing impact and efficiency, return on investment (ROI), marginal return on investment (MROI), brand equity, profit, and market share
- Derive actionable insights that help our clients make decisions and drive performance
- Proactively identify clients’ needs and scope advanced analytics project to grow business
- Contribute to the strategic planning process for the clients with new ideas and process development
- Develop relationships with clients, internal stakeholders, and sister agency partners toward best-in-class data and quantitative marketing strategies
- Participate independently in weekly/monthly client calls and lead analytics focused calls
People & Team Development
- Manage and/or mentor Sr. Analysts and Analysts
- Participate in talent recruiting and retention efforts
- Assist analysts with skill development and problem solving
- Develop, refine, and implement best practices to demonstrate strategic thinking and quality of service of the Analytics team
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of key analytic products
- Partner with publishers and technology platforms to develop and implement innovative solutions
- Work within a collaborative team to address client and industry challenges
- Link media and content strategies with customer analytics to build personalized marketing services
- 4-5 years of experience in interactive marketing or business consulting using data and information to drive marketing recommendations; experience in management a plus
- Degree in marketing or quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or economics. MBA or Advanced Degree a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing methods and systems including search, display & programmatic, social media
- Familiarity with ad operations and media technology / tech stacks
- Experience in multivariate testing, multivariate regression/logistic, mixed modeling, factor/principal components analysis, classification algorithms, support vector machines, random forest, or other machine learning techniques
- Proficient in R, Python, SQL or other statistical languages and data mining packages
- Experience with web analytics (Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics) and business intelligence platforms (Tableau) a plus
- Possession of excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, quick learner and able to balance multiple tasks
- Strong project management skills
About the Way We Work:
We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
Know Your Teammates
We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. We are a community. Play with intention.
Make It Better
We believe there’s always room for growth—professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage our clients to do the same.
Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember—the best idea wins.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.