- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Executive Assistant will handle a wide range of administrative support needs for the Chief Executive Officer. They should exhibit professionalism, solid judgment, discretion, and excellent written and verbal communications. This person must be proactive in anticipating and prioritizing the business needs of the CEO and must possess superb time management skills, a productive approach toward work, and a strong sense of urgency.
- Manage and maintain calendar schedule; monitoring, updating, and prioritizing utilizing good judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Manage travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and ground transportation
- Expense reporting – T&E preparation and submission
- Manage the planning/execution as well as securing sponsorships for all US company events including in-house activities, holiday celebrations, happy hours, etc.
- Gain an understanding of overall direction of Performics business and help facilitate efforts to drive that direction forward
- Willingness to engage in and coordinate cultural activities of the agency in partnership with management and executive teams
- Schedule, coordinate, and confirm meeting (reserve conference rooms, set up equipment, place catering orders, initiate conference calls when necessary)
- Develop, review, and edit regular and confidential correspondence, presentations, and reports
- Attend regular executive management meetings to record notes, track minutes, and follow up actions
- Demonstrate confidentiality when handling sensitive information and matters
- Communicate with executive management team and others on behalf of CEO
- Basic project management of executive initiatives
- Coordinate special projects, including personal travel and requests as necessary
- Manage and facilitate monthly company-wide town hall meetings including coordination with other offices to execute company-wide AV set up, track monthly town hall owners, aggregate content, and facilitate Q&A.
- Approve travel, time off, and expenses for CEO’s direct reports
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
- Previous experience in dealing with confidential information and with senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and effectively under pressure producing accurate and consistent results
About the Way We Work:
We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
Know Your Teammates
We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. We are a community. Play with intention.
Make It Better
We believe there’s always room for growth—professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage our clients to do the same.
Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember—the best idea wins.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.