Analyst, Data & Platform Solutions
- 40 E Verdugo Ave, Burbank, CA 91502, USA
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+. We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
The Data and Platform Solutions group is a specialized team within the agency acting as digital data and ad technology experts.
Mission Statement: Leverage data and technology to drive business goals through digital marketing and identify new data opportunities for both our clients and internal teams.
Audience data and behaviours inform media decisions and this position supports this process with the media team. This will include collaboration with internal groups who own DSP/Programmatic Strategy, Multi-Touch Attribution, Dynamic Creative Optimization, Media, Account and Analytics.
The Analyst will specifically be activating audience data and managing the technology platforms that drive better marketing decisions.
This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual manages processes around targeting data, generates reports to understand key insights, provide recommendations to make smarter media decisions and overall execute on the client’s investments. This will include media oversight and involvement of client’s DMP, CDP, DSP/Programmatic Strategy, and/or other DCO/Data drive creative partners.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Execute on audience data to impact media strategies for client account(s)
• Assist in the management of day-to-day platform operations (DMP, Email, CMS)
o DMP Specific – inclusive of creating audiences, segmentation, pushing to partners for activation/suppression, and frequency and overlap management
• Manage the process of defining and translating audiences to be targeted based on client briefs, along with tracking and compiling performance reports regarding audience groups
• Assist advanced analytics teams in the creation of testing frameworks and application of optimizations
• Integrate with cross functional teams (Analytics, Strategy, Media) to make audience data and platforms integral in the planning and activation cycle.
• Support and/or manage writing of media deliverables (timelines, POVs, RFPs, presentations, etc.)
• Help identify opportunities – industry learning, meet with vendors and provide a POV, with a client lens and in desired format
• Advocate growth and adoption of audience data and platform technologies, both current and future landscape
• B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Data Science
• 1+ years preferred in digital media, ad technology, ad operations, or analytics
• DMP activation for programmatic media
• Implementation and tag management solution experience
• Experience and Knowledge of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data opportunities, and strong acumen for security protocols and GDPR compliance
• Deep experience and expertise across marketing technology stack including marketing automation, ad networks, CRM, CMS, CDP, DMP, DAP/SSP integration, DCM tagging/tracking, Google DFA/DFP, marketing cloud, tagging, optimization/ personalization tools, analytics tools and big data solutions
• This is not a data science/engineering role; coding experience is a plus, but not necessary
• Ability to speak to complex technology challenges and solutions in clear, articulate communication
• Ability to problem solve with strong cross-functional, collaboration skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.