Digital Programme Manager
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviours that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
This role is to ensure transparency, effective collaboration and process standardization across 3 workstreams:
- Website / content management
- Onsite personalization and DMP
as well as to work closely with the Data programme management and wider organization.
- Manage communications with all stakeholders within the respective workstreams including global and regional layers
- Ensure availability of project roadmaps and their alignment across the workstreams
- Work closely with product owners to define common goals and priorities
- Actively promote cross-workstream connects
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between workstreams; identify and remove blockers
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Ensure allocation of common resources and skills within the programme's individual projects
- Ensure standartisation in tools, formats and communication across workstreams
- Report the progress of the programme at regular intervals and have a bird eye view on the workstreams’ Kanban boards
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- 10+ years of experience in Digital marketing or Consulting with 5+ years of experience in Programme Management in implementing and/or operating Marketing technology (CMS, DMP, CRM)
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Experience in applying Agile principles to structuring teams, projects and processes as well as setting up tools to achieve that
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the members of the workstream teams
- Sound financial / contractual understanding
- Hands-on mentality to create materials, share knowledge and resolve issues
- Solid written and speaking English