Digital Account Director Region Europe
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviours that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
This is one of the key client roles in Publicis Emil. The person who takes this role will have responsibility for partnering with Region Europe Client Lead and digital workstreams (Website management, DMP, data and personalisation, Data strategy) to deliver the business impact while guiding the client through the digital transformation.
- Triage all client requests by focusing on the business outcome and ask the right questions to uncover the value and distill the requirements
- Manage client’s expectations and ensure the digital teams are enabled to deliver on time
- Be a main point of contact for the client’s digital lead and be a source of digital expertise for a wider client organization and media partner
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within Emil to deliver client success
- Own status reporting for the digital streams and be a main escalation point. Proactively identify risks, resolve blockers and create transparency of the resolution progress
- Establish relationship with the client and anticipate needs for and impact of the transformation
- Uncover needs for the client up-skilling and partner with the global training lead to deliver relevant sessions
- Work with PMO to manage admin and financial tasks
- 7+ years of experience in the digital agency or on the client side
- Automotive experience
- Digital native, expertise in all digital channels and MarTech
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English