Associate Management (Account/Project Management) - Chicago Intern
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 21 countries and 34 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Capability: Associate Management Intern (Account/Project Management)
If you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has strong organization skills, especially with numbers and timelines
- Can effectively communicate with different types of people
- Proactively looks to problem solve & improve processes
- Exhibits a calm, steady demeanor when handling change
Then your day to day would include:
- Actively leading and participating in internal meetings, delivering instructions in a clear and concise manner and providing proper materials and documentation when necessary
- Managing the delivery of project plans, overseeing a large portion of business and the planning behind it—always maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture"
- Ensuring the many workflows run smoothly, on schedule and on budget
- Developing and revising production schedules for creative projects that balance Digitas needs with those of the client
This foundation leads to opportunities focused in:
- Owning the financials for clients, including forecasts, budgets and investments ensuring that key financial responsibilities are mutually understood and agreed upon
- Maintaining a strong understanding of changes in the client’s industry and how customer needs are adapting
- Developing new system tools, processes, and training for integrated client projects
- Selling new project ideas that align with client goals, both customer and brand
- Continually inspiring internal teams and clients with engaging, thoughtful and compelling storytelling
- Supporting, coaching, mentoring and training a team while maintaining a collaborative environment
As PM Associate, you will be a part of the Associate Management Program (or AMP) for short. The program focuses on giving our junior talent the maximum amount of training and opportunity in the first few years of their career. It provides a solid foundation, both for Digitas and our talent, to excel at future, senior roles in either the AM or PM capability. As an AMP you’ll gain a valuable and practical foundation in project planning and management and in client and creative management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.