Supervisor, Global Media Operations
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Apex Global Supervisor is essential to ensuring the APEX suite of products and solutions communicated and supported across our global markets. The Apex Global Supervisor will work with all local APEX markets to manage the flow of media execution across our footprint.
- Support markets with set up and growth of APEX by developing and/or maintaining process documentation
- Manage market-pacing reporting to annual commit targets
- Utilize various reporting tools for media billings and revenue to extract and analyze data
- Work with local markets to assess client opportunities for APEX
- Work with global marketing, to disseminate materials and best practices to local markets
Additional Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Work with regional and local markets to ensure streamline communication of global and regional accounts
- Manage awareness of vendor partnerships by working with local markets to help sell-in and explain the value and benefits
- Push out the frameworks for various centralized processes to markets
- Collaborate across the holding company as an APEX liaison to the agency brands
- Interface with the global APEX markets as escalation point of contact
- Action-oriented, self-motivated and energetically driven against the face of challenges
- Desire to seize opportunities, and is very bottom-line oriented
- Ability to work with different markets/cultures to bring most value and keep teams on track
- 5-7 years Media agency background: buying, trading, business operations
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly PPTX and XLS
- Fluent in a second language is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.