SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)Senior Developerfor Global Automotive Company
- Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Mercedes-Benz, the #1 premium automotive brand in the world to handle all marketing activity for Mercedes-Benz, from advertising to digital experience, to data science and CRM, to dealer communications.
As SFMC Senior Developer, you will be responsible to design and implement the technical design of the Customer Journey Blueprints for Region Overseas including validating technical feasibility of the customer journey. This will form the base for markets’ local Customer Journey adjustments. In this role, you will be consulting the markets and region on the customer journey blueprints and support the 17 local markets to achieve the optimal use of the implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution. You will be the technical interface to the Salesforce implementation partner to prioritize and resolve technical issues and dependencies. You will lead architectural discussions to advise on external integration strategy, DMP and best practice governance of SFMC implementation.
- Thorough understanding of the business requirements of the contact strategies.
- Defines regional technical implementation of journeys, segmentation, reporting, landing pages and integrations
- Technical contact strategy introduction to the markets and responsible for markets‘ template and contact strategy technical adoption
- Creation of automations, activities, queries to support the SFMC data model and data transfers
- Hands On technical implementation skills for quick fixes
- Maintaining clean data, blacklists, subscriber lists, preference centre optins (handover to ops team)
- Creation of SQL and segmentation to support use cases.
- Handover of the designs to Ops team and continuous support, if needed.
- Support on implementation of DMP and other integrations
- Consulting on new segmentation models
- Consult on report creation and analytics including external data export and integration
- Scripting for landing pages, emails
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5-7 years of overall work experience, Ideally 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/similar experience, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Completed SFMC Developer or SFMC Consultant Certification strongly preferred
- Knowledge of integration patterns (REST, SOAP APIs etc.)
- Experience with integration/middleware platforms such as INFORMATICA
- Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Ability to iterate quickly in an agile environment
- In depth knowledge of relational databases in terms of segmentation and personalization
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back.
- Understanding of overall tech landscape incl. CRM and DMP, Social Studio, SFMC Connect, Automation Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Connect, FTP transfer, reporting
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in data-driven personalized 360’ customer marketing approach & journey development, ideally with automotive background
- Data-driven analytical approach to marketing and problem solving combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Experience working with many markets / international client experience is a plus!
Ability to travel up to 20-40% of the time. Mainly to Singapore to align with the Salesforce implementation team.