Senior Associate, Investment
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The Digital Investment Senior Associate will focus on buying and activation of digital media plans for a fast-paced retail client. The ideal candidate for this position will have digital media buying and project management experience. The Senior Associate is responsible for managing all aspects of a fast paced, high volume digital investment desk that will work cross-functionally with various internal and external teams. This team member must feel comfortable with a high level of direct client contact, therefore, must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate for this position is a proactive, creative thinker, who loves data and has an ongoing curiosity of the ever-changing media landscape and keeping ahead of digital marketing trends. Successful candidates will be collaborative, communicative, and eager to learn. This team promotes an environment that fosters professional growth, mentorship, and innovation. This is an energetic, collaborative team that partners with an analytics-driven and media savvy client to provide guidance as they continue to grow and evolve their brand.
- Assist with campaign set up and execution including order letters, specs, creative rotation and billing documentation
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns (10-15) at one time
- Daily client communication (email, calls, and multiple status per week)
- Understanding of digital investment practices, marketplace, and technologies
- Create and communicate RFP needs based on client/retailer program briefing
- Evaluate proposals based on primary, secondary, and tertiary KPIs
- Assist with tactical recommendation building
- Create and distribute client-facing reports
- Ensure campaign performance delivery weekly w/ vendors
- Assist with compiling and troubleshooting monthly draft billing
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of media, advertising, or marketing experience
- Understanding of digital media and media buying
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Ability to think beyond "media" as an active creative collaborator and look for unconventional solutions to problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey concepts to a variety of audiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.