Senior Account Manager
- Raffles Place, Singapore
Publicis Communications is one of the most creatively awarded communications agency in Asia. We are a truly integrated creative agency and strongly believe that a great idea can come from anywhere. We have a really strong culture and people often comment on our genuinely friendly and informal style. This, combined with a real passion for great ideas, makes Publicis Communications an exciting place to work.
We are part of Publicis Groupe, a French multinational advertising and communications company, headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's three largest advertising holding companies, providing digital and traditional advertising, media services, and specialized agencies and marketing services (SAMS) to national and multinational clients.
Purpose of Role
You will have the responsibility for leading assigned projects ad build client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
Primary Job Responsibilities (Main Job Responsibilities)
- Coordinate with all necessary departments for all project requirements and for all stages - briefing, creative development, production, localization and market release
- Generate presentations, documentations and financial documents both for internal and client submissions
- Management of all internal stake-holder expectations – includes timely updates, leading internal presentation and management of timelines
- Closely working with Project Management department to ensure commitments to Clients are delivered – allocation of internal resources, and management of timelines
- Maintain relationships with key individuals at all levels of the client's organization
- Lead the creation and development of creative briefs.
- Assure flawless execution of client projects, safeguarding the Clients Brief and the Agency’s creative vision
- Make sure that reporting and operation procedures of account management are efficient and evolving to address changing client and management needs (e.g., contact reporting, status and revenue reports, etc.).
- Strong understanding and tracking of client/category competitive environment.
- Develop ideas for client events (e.g., Client Roundtable) to ensure significant value add, and promote all Publicis capabilities to clients on a regular basis. (360 group leader)
- Document Ownership
- Oversee the timely production of clear, concise written documentation for project deliverable
- Develop case studies for major campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of account management and/or management level marketing, a minimum of 5 year of which has been in an agency environment;
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management.
- Must possess basic to advance understanding and knowledge / practical expertise on the following areas of communication in the area of importance: Campaign development with strong experience on Film and Print Production and Digital
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong understanding of marketing new media techniques including Internet, Intranet and extranet development, as well as understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications.
- Technical Requirements: Proficiency with MAC (Keynote, PPT, Excel)
- Interpersonal Requirements: Keen attention to detail.
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- International perspective, liasing with multiple markets
- Proven track record executing complex projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.