Senior Account Manager
- Raffles Place, Singapore
Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSLGROUP, Digitas/Arcade and Prodigious networks
Present in over 100 countries, Publicis Communications aims to deliver transformative work to its clients and to attract the best talents in the industry. Publicis Communications draws upon the expertise of over 30,000 employees.
"Our ambition is to be the indispensable creative partner to our clients in their own transformation, by delivering seamless access to the creative firepower of our networks through end-to-end platforms linking consumer insight, brand knowledge and creative ideas, boosted by data and technology."
Arthur Sadoun- CEO Publicis Communications
Purpose of Role
You will have the responsibility for leading assigned projects ad build client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
Primary Job Responsibilities (Main Job Responsibilities)
- Coordinate with all necessary departments for all project requirements and for all stages - briefing, creative development, production, localization and market release
- Generate presentations, documentations and financial documents both for internal and client submissions
- Management of all internal stake-holder expectations – includes timely updates, leading internal presentation and management of timelines
- Closely working with Project Management department to ensure commitments to Clients are delivered – allocation of internal resources, and management of timelines
- Maintain relationships with key individuals at all levels of the client's organization
- Lead the creation and development of creative briefs.
- Assure flawless execution of client projects, safeguarding the Clients Brief and the Agency’s creative vision
- Make sure that reporting and operation procedures of account management are efficient and evolving to address changing client and management needs (e.g., contact reporting, status and revenue reports, etc.).
- Strong understanding and tracking of client/category competitive environment.
- Develop ideas for client events (e.g., Client Roundtable) to ensure significant value add, and promote all Publicis capabilities to clients on a regular basis. (360 group leader)
- Document Ownership
- Oversee the timely production of clear, concise written documentation for project deliverable
- Develop case studies for major campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of account management and/or management level marketing, a minimum of 5 year of which has been in an agency environment;
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management.
- Must possess basic to advance understanding and knowledge / practical expertise on the following areas of communication in the area of importance: Campaign development with strong experience on Film and Print Production and Digital
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong understanding of marketing new media techniques including Internet, Intranet and extranet development, as well as understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications.
- Technical Requirements: Proficiency with MAC (Keynote, PPT, Excel)
- Interpersonal Requirements: Keen attention to detail.
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- International perspective, liasing with multiple markets
- Proven track record executing complex projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.