Regional Project Manager/Network Coordinator for Web Platform
- Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Mercedes-Benz, the #1 premium automotive brand in the world to handle all marketing activity for Mercedes-Benz, from advertising to digital experience, to data science and CRM, to dealer communications.
As a Regional Project Manager/Network Coordinator you are responsible for managing adoption of our Client's web platform across 17 markets.
- Responsible for orchestrating the markets so they are able to implement web toolkits/blueprints with excellence
- Collaborate closely with the local market teams, Regional Product Owner and Network Lead to ensure all digital campaigns and projects are delivered by the markets within the agreed timeframe and with optimal centralisation
- Connect with markets on regular basis in order to understand any technical blockers or web usability issues and flag them back to Global team for fast resolution
- Work closely with content management teams as well as other streams to ensure technical understanding of projects related to the website, so the respective teams can plan their work in an informed manner
- Share guidance on how best activate web functionalities via CMS system (Adobe Experience Manager) and support market adoption efforts
- Partner with markets, data team and Global web team to set up perofrmance monitoring and reporting process
- Run regular status calls with the markets and with the client to drive sharing & learning
- Hands on approach and an ability to work within a distributed, matrix style team
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing (agency side with additional client or consultancy experience a plus)
- Strong digital and data fluency, with proven capability in delivering integrated campaigns with excellence
- Advanced multi-instance CMS experience required, preferably AEM
- Automotive experience useful
- Strong collaborator and influencer – able to work closely with global, regional and local teams as well as partner agencies and client
- Have successfully held a position working for an International client and understands the dynamic between Global, Regional and Local.
- Open to travel
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English
- Flexible, driven, team player who enjoys working in a start-up environment