Analyst, Paid Search
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Analyst, Planning & Display is responsible for day-to-day progress of their client’s campaigns and ensuring timely completion and success of projects.
- Assisting in planning and execution of performance display campaigns
- Staying up to date on media industry developments
- Competitive analysis
- Campaign trafficking
- Campaign optimization
- Campaign reporting
- Any experience in media or performance marketing, especially trafficking, campaign optimization, or campaign reporting
- Strong creative thinking and/or analytical thought process
- Strong desire to work with the search and other emerging channels
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.