Senior Analyst, Programmatic
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Senior Programmatic Analyst owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Senior Programmatic Analyst to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Analysts. Senior Programmatic Analyst train Programmatic Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with digital bid management platforms or digital advertising tools such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Amazon, Verizon Media, Adobe Ad Cloud, and/or Vistar. Active campaign optimization efforts is a must. Senior Programmatic Analysts must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns and programs for agency clients while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with programmatic customers through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Campaign Specialists, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Present strategies and performance to clients both on the phone and in person
- Four-year college degree
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic buying and planning, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Experience with TRP/GRP preferred
- Prisma experience not required, but definitely a plus.
- Ideal DSP Experience: The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Amazon, Verizon Media, Adobe Ad Cloud, Vistar
- Incredible attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
- Great presentation skills
- Datorama experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.