Senior Analyst, Data & Analysis
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 21 countries and 34 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Senior Analyst – Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – someone who can analyze massive data sets, make insightful cross-channel recommendations, and communicate strategic ideas to clients. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll build the strategic and tactical foundation for data-driven marketing efforts. You’ll work to achieve client goals through brand and acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Instituting frameworks across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
· Diving into large data sets, uncovering insights, and providing impactful recommendations to clients
· Connecting the dots across channels through data (including display media, site, search, email, and social) to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts
· Communicating with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
· Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive success for client’s business goals
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 3-5 years of experience in analytics or strategy
· A four-year college degree
· Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
· Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableau
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.