Product Owner – Website (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviours that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
Responsible for client relationship and respective aspects and performance of Mercedes-Benz Cars website according to the agreed scope of work. Driving regional alignment and market uptake of Headquarter content, apps and features as well as ensuring their relevance for the markets.
- Responsible for day-to-day relationship with the client in specific workstreams, managing expectations, understanding client requirements and translating these into strategic briefs
- Work with delivery teams to ensure a smooth workflow and operating model is developed, setting up delivery for success (including developing tools/documentation where necessary and identifying opportunities to train client)
- Optimize campaign specific landing pages, developing strategic approach, negotiating with Backend IT dev for module developments, align work with DMP team, data and campaign creative teams
- Work closely with content management teams as well as other streams to ensure technical understanding of projects related to the website, so the respective teams can plan their work in an informed manner
- Understand and communicate accordingly implications of content projects on other platforms (Analytics, DMP, onsite personalisation) as well as understand implications on content coming from projects in the other streams or platforms, e.g. eCommerce integration
- Ensure triage and prioritization of local, regional and global requirements for new features and applications and work with IT and client to create effective solutions to drive Local uptake of regional / centralised work
- Works closely with UX and strategy ensuring strategic insight and creative input is reflected in development of all digital capability and creative products
- Work closely with the data team to propose measures for the website performance improvement
- Partners to create digital literacy programmes and best practice/blueprints fit for the globel use
- Collaborate closely with the Regional Product Owners, Project Delivery Leads, and Network Leads to ensure all campaigns and projects are delivered by the markets within the agreed timeframe and with optimal centralisation
- Requires a hands on approach, and an ability to work within a distributed, matrix style team.
The Product Owner is client facing to the global/regional team and accountable for all development across OneWeb and digital campaign requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing (agency side with additional client or consultancy experience a plus)
- Advanced multi-instance CMS experience required, preferably AEM
- Data centric, customer centric thinking
- Automotive experience useful
- Strong client management – demonstrating consistent relationship health and commercial management, across multiple workstreams, locations and teams
- Strong strategic advisor to the client– able to bring their digital knowledge in addressing business challenges and appropriate recommendations to deliver on objectives
- Strong digital and data fluency with proven capability in delivering integrated campaigns with excellence
- Strong collaborator and influencer – able to work closely with global, regional and local teams as well as partner agencies and client
- Have successfully held a position working for an International client and understands the dynamic between Global, Regional and Local.
- Open to travel
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English
- Flexible, driven, team player who enjoys working in a start-up environment